MTE Certification Training
Examine the best ways to use your MetroCount Vehicle Classifier including for:
- Chronic residential complaints
- Speed complaints
- Targeting enforcement
- Heavy vehicle problems
- Simple speed studies
- Pavement design
- Checking data quality
- Traffic calming
- Road funding/Govt. grants
- Commercial vehicle studies
You can tailor traffic plans based on the information extracted from your vehicle classifier to resolve local issues and ensure a more cost effective use of your staff and resources!
As you are walked through the vehicle data process during the Course, you can discover how to apply your findings to local traffic issues to:
- Prioritise your road projects
- Know which reports to produce
- Be empowered by accurate data
- Strengthen arguments and credibility
- Deliver answers
- Save money
- Recognise where the challenge really is
- Devote your resources to the real problem
- Learn what this tool can do for you!
Secure your place for the next MetroCount MTE Certification Course on the central training page.