Accurate Traffic Surveys with Advanced and Reliable Traffic Counter Solutions
As a leading provider of traffic data solutions, MetroCount offers a wide range of traffic counters and data visualisation. From our portable traffic counters with durable rubber tubes to our active transport counters, we have a product for every situation.
We can help whether you need:
– to buy or rent
– a temporary, permanent, or semi-permanent site
– collecting data for most relevant data schemes
– active transport surveys
– tubes, piezo strips, or magnetometers devices
– surveys for freeways, local roads, gravel roads, bike lanes and more.
– customised graphical reports from collected data
Our advanced technology and reliable products ensure accurate data is collected to help you make informed decisions about your traffic management strategy, to apply for funding, and for the development of new infrastructure projects while keeping our community moving and safe.
MetroCount Vehicle Traffic Counters
Portable counter to monitor 1-2 traffic lanes 24/7
Portable counter to monitor multiple traffic lanes 24/7
Permanently embedded counter for year-round data
MetroCount Active Transport Counters
Portable bicycle & scooter counter using optimised pneumatic tubes
Permanently embedded, all-in-one bike, scooter & pedestrian counter
Latest MetroCount Traffic Counter Solution
Real-time data RoadPod® VM
Semi-permanent solution with a simple 5-minutes installation process.
• RoadPod®VM “non-intrusive” sensors require no cutting of the pavement/road-surface
• Each RoadPod®VM “non-intrusive” sensor can be fitted in quick time – no road management required for installation
• The RoadPod Real-Time Gateway (RTG) with Battery and Silicon Solar Panel can be installed on existing street pole
• RoadPod® VM sensors are wireless – no cables or wires
• All software is included, with real-time data sent to the server, together with the ATLYST® mapping and traffic analysis software
• A minimum of 4 vehicle classes is available with the RoadPod® VM system
• All vehicle data parameters are recorded for each separate vehicle, and are binned into time and speed groups
• Vehicle Data produced is visible in real-time
• Data is transferred online to the WA-PSD and 3G/4G networks as GSM is being globally discontinued
• RoadPod VM sensor status and any faulty sensors can alert the user by data sent.
MetroCount Traffic Management Software
Using editable colour schemes and three data layers – Speed, Classification and Volume, ATLYST enables you to quickly compare all sites and identify points of interest, such as rat runs, intense heavy vehicle traffic, gaps in survey network.
Maintain survey consistency
Build a coherent traffic database by creating MTE Site Lists from scratch or reusing previous survey details. Share your Site Lists with contractors to ensure your data stays well organised.
Validate data automatically
Easily drag and drop all your files into ATLYST. Once uploaded, the system will check each file against the parameters that you have set and inform you of anomalies that require further investigation.
Keep your team informed
Download and share comprehensive and graphical reports from every site. Opt for the latest available year’s data or select multiple years to clearly present traffic changes over time.
Customers are benefitting from using ATLYST by:
- Saving Time
- Interactive and Easy Access to Data
- Visual Reporting
- Quick sharing of Data and Reports
We provide customised offers according to your demand. Contact us today to learn more about how you can maximize traffic efficiency with our wide range of products.