MC5620 | Portable Bike Counter
MetroCount’s MC5620 builds on the industry-leading bike detection algorithms of the permanent MC5720 system, to facilitate and optimise temporary bikes monitoring. The technology provides the most accurate method to capture a historical reference of bike data on a bike path or bike lane.
Effortless installation and maintenance-free
To collect its data, the MC5620 uses two thin-walled pneumatic tubes. This doesn’t only guarantee the highest levels of accuracy (as proven by independent research), but also enables a streamlined installation.
The MC5620 air switches are self-calibrating, designed for optimum performance with minimum maintenance. Following the same design principles of our universally-used MC5600 vehicular monitoring system, the MC5620 will perform consistently over many years.
- Sensor: Thin pneumatic tubes
- Sensor spacing: 40-60 cm
- Time resolution: Better than 1ms
- Memory: Up to 480K bicycles
- Internal battery: 4D alkaline cells
Road Case and Main Unit
- Stainless steel case: 350 x 124 x 95mm
- PVC main unit: 243 x 107 x 82mm
- Total weight: ~ 4.15kg
- Running temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Running humidity: 0 to 95%
- RidePod® BT 5926