Careers at MetroCount
We are currently seeking a full-time Electronic Engineer to join our production team at MetroCount’s head office in North Coogee (Perth), Australia. This new role will be responsible for maintaining the highest quality of electronic design and manufacturing, supervising the production team and actively contributing to the design, purchasing and assembly of electronic parts.
- Develop, maintain and document test procedures, including software and test jigs, for both new product assembly and customer returns.
- Assist with product research and development.
- Purchase stock, from both local and global sources, to meet production schedules, with a focus on quality components and cost control.
- Maintain compliance documentation and labeling requirements for all products.
Benefits and perks
- Permanent position.
- Competitive salary.
- Located close to Fremantle, WA.
- Casual, yet completely professional work environment.
- Joining a very experienced, internationally successful engineering team.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics).
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant industry experience.
- Ability to cope and work with disruption and adapt to changing priorities.
- A well-developed ability to work autonomously and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Excellent, demonstrable manual dexterity with the ability to identify and hand-solder SMT components and perform wood and metal work.
- A passion for learning and personal growth, with meaningful focus on industry developments.
- Proven team member who can maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- With subsidiary offices in UK, USA and the Netherlands, we require applicants with a strong, clear global vision.
- Member of a relevant, globally recognised professional association.
- Demonstrated familiarity with database systems, PCB CAD and technical drawing software.
If you believe you have what we need, don’t hesitate to apply here. We will consider to your application with respect and fairness, no matter who you are.