Careers at MetroCount
We currently have 1 opening in our USA office.
Spanish-Speaking Technical Sales Representative
MetroCount USA has an opportunity for a native Spanish-speaker to join our Sales Team. The role will be a hybrid of both inside and outside sales and require some international travel.
This role is based in our Fulton MD sales office and will require you to:
- Understand the MetroCount solutions and how they compare with those of our competitors
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone and email
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Deliver quotations and information to meet customer needs using a solution-selling approach
- Follow up with customers, finalize sales and build relationships
- Provide technical support to customers
- Attend relevant trade shows and generate new leads
As a minimum, you:
- Have excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Have work experience as a sales representative
- Want to work as part of a team to achieve sales targets
- Have a high level of computer literacy (ie. MS Office)
Ideally, you have:
- Experience with selling technical products to business
- A proactive approach to growing your customer database
- Worked independently in a small-business environment
On a daily basis, you will converse with customers across South and North America.
The role is based in the Fulton MD office, however, you will occasionally be required to travel to trade shows or to visit select key customers across the region.
Salary is negotiable depending on previous experience.
To apply, please email email@example.com for more info.
Established over 25 years ago, MetroCount is a leader in the field of traffic data collection and analysis. We design, manufacture, and support traffic monitoring equipment used in over 115 countries.
The MetroCount team is supportive and open, encouraging personal and professional development.
We are proud of our ethical business philosophy and providing a high level of customer service.