MetroCount Certification Webinars
Gain your MetroCount Certification online by attending five 2.5-hour webinar sessions over the course of two weeks. The course offers end-to-end tuition on all aspects of vehicle surveying from how to install traffic counters to detailed data analysis. On completion of the course you’ll be able to:
- Understand how traffic classifiers work.
- Optimise data quality by correctly installing counters on different
- Easily plan and implement multiple traffic surveys.
- Manage surveys remotely and download data from your desk.
- Check data quality and diagnose issues if they appear.
- Generate traffic data reports and export into other software.
- Save time with an introduction to custom reports.
- Determine if automated report generation could be beneficial for your organisation.
- Better understand remote access and remote data services.
- And much more!
- Introduction to the MetroCount Certification training course.
- How axle-based classifiers and classification schemes work.
- How the MetroCount time-stamping and signature system work.
- Best practices for installation of MetroCount classifiers.
- Tools and equipment required for installations.
- What types of roads require different classifiers or a combination of classifiers.
- Why Site Lists are important and how to create them.
- Setting up a classifier using MetroCount Traffic Executive software.
- Managing MetroCount datasets and data quality checking.
- Editing dataset header parameters.
- Introduction to the MTE® software.
- Understanding the extensive range of data analysis tools.
- Using the Report Vortex and Report Profile to filter data.
- How to create Custom List and Custom Template reports.
- How to export data to other software packages.
- Batch scripting to automate multiple reports.
- How to remotely access data without having to visit the survey site.
- An introduction to the online data analysis and survey management tool, Atlyst.
What is included
After attending 5 live webinars and submitting the final exam, you’ll obtain your MetroCount Certificate of Achievement that can be added to your résumé and LinkedIn profile.
You’ll also receive the latest version of MTE® software and a Survey Site List personalised to your organisation that will help you plan and manage multiple traffic surveys going forward.