4-Tube Vehicle Counter & Classifier
Our newest tube counter, the RoadPod® VT4 enables comprehensive data collection from multi-lane carriageways. Using four pneumatic tubes and the latest MTE® software, this system will optimise the way you record and analyse road traffic.
Opening new survey opportunities
The VT4 system enables short-term, comprehensive data collection from all lanes of busy traffic highways. Using four pneumatic tubes, one counter can simultaneously collect data from two neighbouring traffic lanes.
The two data communication channels are set up together but collect data from individual lanes. During the setup, a strict lockdown is introduced to block data from the short tube lane from also being recorded by the long tubes. The two lanes of traffic are further distinguished during the unloading process, resulting in two highly accurate and comprehensive datasets.
RoadPod® VT4 + FieldPod®
Add Remote Data Services
Data in Your Inbox
- Sensors: Four pneumatic tubes
- Memory: Flash, up to 4 million axles
- Internal battery: 4 alkaline C cells
- Time resolution: Better than 1 ms
Road Case & Main Unit
- Stainless steel case: 350 x 124 x 95mm
- Main unit: 243 x 107 x 82mm
- Total weight: ~ 4.15kg
- Running temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Operating humidity: 0 to 95%